Digital Project Manager
Adaptable are looking for a project manager with at least 3 years experience to take ownership of our digital projects. The ideal candidate for adaptable will have past experience in planning, directing, and coordinating digital projects with studio design/development teams. The successful candidate will also be confident in working directly with our clients at the highest organisational levels, predominately director level in marketing / digital roles.
- Creating and communicating a project plan, schedule, and budget to internal teams and clients
- Assigning tasks and deadlines to internal teams.
- Scheduling frequent client check-ins (face to face & video conferences).
- Clearing any project delivery roadblocks.
- Escalating any challenges when necessary.
- Managing project agreements.
- Help contribute to our QA process, prior to delivering our projects.
- Contributing to client proposals, pitches and quotes.
- Look out for other project opportunities that would be beneficial to out clients.
- Track project profitability through tracking & reporting tools.
- A relevant project management qualification.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a project management role within an agency
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be a problem solver, finding solutions in complex situations.
- Have attention to detail especially around schedules and requirements.
- Strong organisational skills, being able to prioritise jobs and multi-task.
- Take projects and simplify complex workflows.
- Digital-savvy and passionate about delivering well executed digital projects.
- £1,000 joining bonus when you apply directly to adaptable and successfully complete probation.
- £250 per year care budget extra to your salary, paid monthly.
- Flexible start times. Opt to work from 8am, 8:30, 9am or 9:30am.
- Take your birthday off as an extra day of annual leave on us.
- Team breakfast every Friday, along with a weekly snacks and drinks delivery.
- Annual retreat outside of the UK (We've been to Dublin, Lisbon, Alicante).
- Frequent team meals and social events.